First Name:Richard
Middle Name:None
Surname: Freeman
Age((Level IG)): 2
Current Address: None
Phone Number: 5599

Background Check ((SS of your /stats)):

Do you have any Law Enforcement Experience?: No
Do you have a previous employment background in any Medical Agency or Fire Department? No
Biography((Maximum 300 words)):
I grew up in Los Santos and lived in San Fierro as a teen, when I was a child I was adventurous and wanted to do everything I was eager to help my fellow nursery class mates when they grazed their knees and I would help my teachers in class, when I grew older I got into a medical school for kids I also loved getting involved with life saving swimming classes, I wanted to be a doctor ever since I was little and now I want to be a paramedic, I want to be the best ambulance driver there is, because I'm a helper and I help everyone. When I went to Harvard I got bullied for being a super nerd, helping people, I studied ICT as well as biology. I studied there many years and I loved it there, I then moved to all saints medical training, I left after 3 years because my mother died, she choked on a piece of meat, I was devastated by the matter and was in deep mourn for 3 years, I recently took a life changing course and I want to get in to medical business once more but before the course I went on a epic adventure through the American West to East coast, after the years past I wanted to be my old self start my life back up again, become what I was born to be, a paramedic, I would also like to help the other staff on the board of the medical facilities. I would be obliged if you allowed me to work with you in LSFMD and I wont let you down I am eager to start working again and I loved the getting to injured and helping people when their need help I also want to help make LSFMD progress through Los Santos and make it the best god forsaken medical care in the world.

Why do you want to join LSFD?((Maximum 200 words)):
I wan't to become LSFMD because it is an extremely important Government job. It is a lifeline for all the citizens of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. I think it is extremely important to have a medical team that will respond to someone who is in need of help, and serve them as they should be served. It is important that people can get the medical care they need, when they need it, from just checkups to surgery. It's always important to have medical care in your grasp. Medical care is considered one of the most prized things in the USA. Lets keep it that way.I got all my requirements to join LSFMD.(Sorry if that's all I could say)

Why we should accept you all over the applicants?((Minimium 50 words)):
Because I might be the best LSFMD Crew in the whole Los Santos and I can respond quickly,I am kind,responsible,polite,and respectful to others..And Im always On-Duty all the time and I've never disrespect someone so I am here with all my Respects to join Los Santos Fire and Medic Department..I am READY to join L.S.F.M.D..No.1 I can drive well..No.2 I have studied medical things most my life.
No.3 I am well organized..No.4 I know my way around everywhere in Los Santos..No.5 I will respond to any Emergency..
((OOC information))

Full Name:Richard M. Tagadi-ad
Timezone:((GMT 4+))
Where do you live:Philippines
Birthdate:August 24,2000
Do you agree that if you're not mostly online,you will be Fac-Kick without getting noticed?:Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Harrison

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: My LSFMD Application[Accept Please]   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Congratulations,Mr.Freeman!Your Application has been ACCEPTED..((Go online IG now))We will call you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My LSFMD Application[Accept Please]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1