Best Pakistani Server

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Harrison

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 am

In-Game Name:*John_Smokez(John_Harrison

Faction Member(s) Involved:*Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan

Type Name Of Faction:*Both of them are LSPD

When did this incident occur?*Today(January 10,2014)

The rule(s) they broke:*Avoiding Kidnap(Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan),RT'ing(Jerick_Brian),Abusing /megaphone(Jerick_Brian),spamming /tazer or Tazing me to DEATH(Jerick_Brian),putting me on /su non-rp'ly(Jerick_Brian),While he putted me on /su he didn't asked my name and they should pretend that they don't know my name..

Brief description and Evidence of the incident:*

Spamming /tazer

Abusing /m

Last edited by John Harrison on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shahzada

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 pm

In-Game Name:*John_Smokez(John_Harrison

Faction Member(s) Involved:*Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan

Type Name Of Faction:*Both of them are LSPD

When did this incident occur?*Today(January 10,2014)

The rule(s) they broke:*Avoiding Kidnap(Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan),RT'ing(Jerick_Brian),Abusing /megaphone(Jerick_Brian),spamming /tazer or Tazing me to DEATH(Jerick_Brian),putting me on /su non-rp'ly(Jerick_Brian),While he putted me on /su he didn't asked my name and they should pretend that they don't know my name..

Brief description and Evidence of the incident:*
Well..When I was in Mall and I /ad (Party in the Mall!Get in the Van,It has Free Wifi) then two LSPD came while there /badge-On so I asked them to get inside the Van and then I RP'ly kidnapped them ((/me Takes out Pistol and points the Gun to them))((/s This is a ROBBERY,DONT MOVE!!)) then they /q..Here's the Proof that Jerick RT'ed and avoiding Kidnap and Shahzad avoiding kidnap:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now STFU And listen : you use /ads for non rp work what you say in /ads [Party in the Mall!Get in the Van,It has Free Wifi] (( non rp)) and you shit Dont know Rules we came there for enjoyment when you tied us with tie what rp you use ((this)) ]/me Takes out Pistol and points the Gun to them]  and than you started fucking robbery in what section you tied us and dont use ROLEPLAY. Now that Spam I'll defind it. first of all the server lag like shit okay and there is only 4/5 times /tazer
we dont care spam or anything now your family. all Grove street fucking shit family always killing us non rply and when we block Grove HQ they kill us and attack to LSPD HQ and Using sObiet hackx and that Oswaldo motherfucker using sobiet Tp hackx speed hackx and when we arrest him you know what he said,.. he said taking SS posting it. and we dont care of this post. and admin/owner you should know Grove Family is Non rp they dont know rp you can test them. create a account and call to leader. i want to join family and leader/r5 will invite you in family with r2 no RP test and Nothing else. so i defind everything and admin whats your decision Against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pr-gaming.canada-forum.net
John Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm

LEOs blocked our HQ and Grove attacked LEOs and you call that DM'ing?Gangs can attack LEOs with valid Roleplay reason..Off course my Members SHOULD attack LEOs for blocking our HQ!!And also, Party in the Mall..Get in the Van..It has free Wifi..There's nothing wrong in there and it's like Advertisement is telling you that if you wanna come to Mall for the Party..Thats a RP REASON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm

And I TIED BOTH OF YOU RP'LY!! READ THE CHATBOX FROM THAT PHOTO AGAIN AND YOU SEE AN RP TIE AND ROBERRY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shahzada

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:50 pm

You didnt do any RP When you /tie it automatically showed on your screen.
And we didnt Block your HQ today.
your Family members Came to our HQ and they start Firing on LSPD members. and we dont have warrants to taze you. And when my Captain came.
 i asked him for a Online Operation Against Grove Street Which named [Mission] And We decided when we saw any Smokez /taze him so we did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pr-gaming.canada-forum.net
John Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm

That's RT'ing, even you have a valid RP reason like your chief asked you to taze all smokez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Can't you see the word /me takes out rope and ties them..And the one you said that it automatically showed on your screen wa the word "/me ties [Playername] so he won't go anywhere" is the thing that when you type /tie...
And your telling me that you didnt block my HQ? Yor the one who said that you block my HQ and now your telling me that you didnt block myHQ?check it again: killing us non rply and----> when we block Grove HQ<---- they kill us and attack to LSPD HQ and Using sObiet hackx and that Oswaldo motherfucker using sobiet Tp hackx speed hackx and when we arrest him you know what he said,.. he said taking SS posting it. and we dont care of this post. and admin/owner you should know Grove Family is Non rp they dont know rp you can test them. create a account and call to leader. i want to join family and leader/r5 will invite you in family with r2 no RP test and Nothing else. so i defind everything and admin whats your decision Against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine_Lewis

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am

Ok i will take an action..

Jerick and Shazad will be banned from LSPD and i will recommend to ban them to all faction cause of FACTION ABUSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan   

Back to top Go down

Report Against Jerick_Brian and Shahzad_Khan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1