Best Pakistani Server

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

[CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 am

Fox News Leader Application
Ic Information:
First Name:Chris
Middle Name:N/a
Last Name:Levis
current Occupation:None at the moment
How many Years you spend in Los santos:Uhmm 5 years.
Life Biography(maximum 500 words)
My name is Chris Levis they called Chris or Levis.I was 23 years old when I graduated from studying at the College.I miss my school named Los Santos College Department, because all my friends there,but also okay because I have a family.My mother's name is Christa Levis ', I got her name in the beginning.And the name of my father was also Kuangelo Levis.We are a family together so we are all happy, And although we live in a small house when I was young pretty enlarge turn our house because there was a job my parents.The work of the father is a stranger Repair broken cars, tools and more,And my mother was also a nurse in town for rotating physician.Because of their diligence in working I graduated College I was so happy my parents proud of them and like them.I have a dream to be, It is to be a Famous Journalist in Los Santos.So i study for so hard to get this dream.
Why you think that you can be a leader:Im a good Leader to all i will guide all members to the commands so they know all about in this faction.I can help them speak a nice English and i will teach them how to be a Nice R'per
Name of Faction which you want: Fox News
Do you have any experiance of your Choise faction:I have a experience like what i said.I have experience to be a Journalist and my rank is High Command..
Picture of your self (in game):

Picture of your /stats:
Picture of your licenses:
Will you obey Faction Commanders commands:No its okay for me.

OOC Information:
Time zone:GMT+8
Can you speak English properly:yes
Do you have team Speak:I have
Do you have micro phone:I have

Answer That All With a little Explanation:
DM:
MG:Uhmm MG is Metagaming that is mixing an OOC information to an IC information
OOC:OOC is something you describe a Out of Character and you need to use /b
IC:All about In Character will be the IC no need to use /b
PG:Pg is Powergaming that you using /me or /do or Rp to a impossible thing and wrong RP ex. /me gets all of your money in one click
KOS:A short message for Kill on Sight this is non -RP so dont do this
AP:Putting any thing like Guns to a trunk and without doing Exact RP for it
NJ:Ninja Jacking is the accident in a car by using the "w" and "space bar" to do this when you use this the life of the person will be 0
RK:AttackingRevenge Killing a player in any way when you were recently killed by that player. When you die you lose 30 minutes of your memory, including when you get killed.
CS:This is a exploit that using in gunfights to use Crack or heal for so fast typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Chris

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:23 am

Whoa why im in LSFD and why im r6 ??
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:37 am

Any One Or Jessie Prez Invite You In LSFD Or When You Joined The Game You Are Automatially In LSFD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 am

I dont know when i open in this day im r6 in FMD but i already quited cause i want to be a Journalist
look for this
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 am

Ok Now Wait For Faction Moderator Sodi Baba Reply He Will But Any Way i Like Your Application And Dont Forget To Read Ruleshttp://pr-gaming.canada-forum.net/t91-system-of-departments-and-there-rule-upgrade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:48 am

/Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am

OMG i forgot to answer what is DM ,,,,Deathmatching - Killing the person without valid RP reason Non-RP killing
Back to top Go down
elijahdaneperez

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 am

SUPPORT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Dear applicant:
Mr. chris:
       Your application is been  Closedbecause you were also apply in gang and then after you apply here so please it is been request to you that make a gang and give administrative request to ossi baba to get back your gang request http://pr-gaming.canada-forum.net/f4-administrative-requests.
Thank You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News   

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED]Chris Levis's Leader Application for Fox News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1